- Save Room For Pie by Roy Blount Jr.
- Silence Of The Jams by Gayle Leeson
- Kitchens Of The Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal
What’s In A Name?
1. A number in numbers: 4.50 From Paddington by Agatha Christie
2. A building: The Bookshop On the Corner by Jenny Colgan
3. A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it: Orphan X by Gregg Horowitz
4. A compass direction: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austin & Val McDermid
5. An item/items of cutlery: The Sharper Your Knife by Kathleen Flinn
6. A title in which at least two words share the same first letter: Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou